Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Presten's room

Now that Tia has moved out, the traditional room shuffle has begun. Presten decided to move into her room, but refused to deal with purple walls and yellow daisys.


Enter mom (and grandma Johnson) ... we spent the better part of two weeks scrapping paint off the walls, retexturing, priming, and painting.


We were smarter this time and painted the walls white (Presten wanted black and red... a Tiger room!). I did consent to paint one wall red. That was a trick... every sample we tried was either pink or orange. Presten was happy when we finally go it RED! Then I took an idea Denise sent to my college girl for using contact paper.


I just finished painting the contact paper stripes and got them up. They really helped to break up all of the white ( I love color!)


We still aren't done, but he's moved in and we'll keep working toward accessories and bedding in the future.


I think Presten is pretty happy about it.
Presten's Goal Wall!

No comments: