Monday, December 29, 2008

Mama has a melt down!!



I was busy, busy, busy with last minute Christmas preparations. It snowed and they cancelled school (can you believe it?). So instead of doing what I needed to do, I did what I wanted to do and that was play in the snow with the kids.


We made a snow family with a mama, papa and 6 little ones! Of course by the next afternoon it was melting rapidly and the mama had a melt down. I almost followed her because there was so much to do, but life is just too short to worry about meltdowns!


So I just put my smile on and kept going. Turns out that there really wasn't anything to worry about after all...everything turned out fabulously!


What a wonderful holiday we have had.


Hope yours was as well!


Don't worry be happy!

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love mama.

Glad everything was great!

Kimber said...

We missed the snow, as we were on vacation :( Glad you guys were able to enjoy it!

The Perkins said...

The snow was just crazy, but really fun to play in! It looks like you had lots of fun with it.