Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What the heck is a tag?


Okay this is a new one on me! Tia tagged me and I really hope that I am doing this right or I will feel sooooo stupid!


This is the fourth photo in my fourth folder! (say that 10 times fast) :)

Batter Up!!
Larson played machine pitch this year and it was really fun to watch him get into it so much! He could play just about every position and really got frustrated when the new comers to baseball wouldn't move, throw or catch fast enough! He is such a happy kid and I really love having him around!


3 comments:

Tia said...

you did do it correctly! congrats!
A tag is when someone does a something in a post (it could be a list of questions or one like this) and if they tag you and you read it, you have to do it on your blog and tag someone else! :D

Denise said...

LOL! Good for you Kelli.

ps. I tagged you on my blog a while back. Look for the post about how Troy and I met.

The Perkins said...

You are so funny! I had to laugh that you didn't know what a tag was :), but you totally did it right.
I love the picture of Larson, I remember the pitching machine days, so fun!