Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Panic to Beauty

Tia came running into the house shouting "Mom...., Mom..., Everybody...turn off the video, hurry up!"

My heart fell to my shoes, I instantly went into worry mode. Was she hurt??? Did she crash??? Did someone give her a ring???? (sorry, can't help myself)

Her excitement was over this amazing sunset in our very own backyard. I am so glad that she is a lover of beauty. She sees it everywhere and wants to share it with everyone.

We were talking about it later and Presten told us that during "heck week" for football, when they were practicing in the evening... Coach Pearson would halt practice and have all the players turn and look at the sunset while commenting that we have the best sunsets in our part of the country.

Being an Arizona girl I would almost disagree, but this particular one was out of this world!



2 comments:

Denise said...

wow! that is just gorgeous!!!! wow!!!!

hey...you need a blog makeover!

send me a photo...and I will do something fun when we get back from Greece.

love you.

Kimber said...

I love sunsets, and that one is spectacular!