Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No more injuries...

I know it's back to school time, because all of my kids are back to sports too!!!




Naomi is sporting a beauty of a bruise on her hip from playing volleyball. (We've since determined that she is most likely diving wrong) She broke some blood vessels and it looked... colorful!







Presten started in with football pads and had to ice some swollen and sore shoulders.







Austen was going for the goal, slipped and landed on a previously injured elbow.




Isn't Larson sweet? Tying big brother's shoes?

I am hoping that we'll get all the injuries taken off right off the bat and we'll be good for a while!!


Post script.... Since this was written Austen has jammed his thumb a real good one and sprained his Achilles Tendon. Oh joy... it continues!




2 comments:

Josh & Ashli said...

Man I miss you guys SO MUCH!!!! I miss showing off my injuries too!
I hope that you tell Presten Naomi Austen and Larson that I miss them SO MUCH and that they need to soak up all the Family stuff that they can before it ends! It will end before they know it and tell them not to get too anxious. :)

Summer.Brooke said...

Wow... you've got your own mini-hospital-ward.