Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm Back!!


The past two months have been cram packed with adventure. It is now the first week of summer and I find a little more time on my hands so I can catch you up on the last few months. The one single item that has consumed my life and caused my family much neglect is the putting together of the 2008 Senior DVD. I have looked at, editted, fixed, tweeked, and compiled over 5000 photos and video clips for the class of 2008. We had a rough start and a crazy ending, but it all turned out good and the goal was reached. Now the seniors have a great photo memory of their years in highschool. Now my family can have clean laundry and home cooked meals again!! A special thanks to my sweet husband and his neverending patience for my "civic volunteer projects". He has been so supportive and encouraging. The kids have been total troopers so I will have to make it up to them this summer with some fantastic outing and lots of treats!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Good to see you back!

Kimber said...

Ditto!

It was nice to see you at the State Track Meet; Presten did a great job :)